During the summer holidays in Saxony-Anhalt, a yoga class takes place every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at different locations in nature.
This is led by a professional yoga teacher and is free of charge for all holiday guests in Stadt Oberharz am Brocken. Whether you want to come alone or with your children, whether you are young or old, a beginner or an experienced yogi,
Everyone is welcome!
Dates and locations
12th July > Tanne (meeting point: waldhotel AUSZEIT, Lindenwarte 20)
19th July > Elbingerode (meeting point: HERE at theSchlosspark Elbingerode)
26th July > Hasselfelde (meeting point: HERE at the Kurpark Hasselfelde)
2nd August > Tanne (meeting point: waldhotel AUSZEIT, Lindenwarte 20)
9th August > Elbingerode (meeting point: HERE at the Schlosspark Elbingerode)
16th August > Hasselfelde (meeting point: HERE at the Kurpark Hasselfelde)
from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Please be at the meeting point by 9:55 a.m.
Things to note:
- The yoga lessons are in German language.
- Please bring your valid holiday ticket booklet with you as proof that you are currently a guest at the top of the Harz Mountains.
- You don't need your own yoga mat. You are welcome to borrow a yoga mat provided by us on site.
- Wear comfortable clothing and, if necessary, bring a towel to lie on.
- If you want to participate, please register via e-mail to email@example.com (name / number of persons / date).
- You don't have a holiday ticket booklet, but still want to take part? No problem. For all guests outside Stadt Oberharz am Brocken as well as locals, participation is possible for EUR 5 per person (children that want to accompany their parents are free) (payable in cash on site). The amount will be donated to local nature conservation and reforestation projects.
- If it rains continuously, the offer will not take place.
We look forward to you!
Would you like to join?
Then register as follows:
Write us a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, the number of participants and the date of the desired participation. Your advantage of registering in advance: If the event has to be canceled due to the weather, we have the opportunity to contact you. A cancellation will then be sent on the morning of the planned event by e-mail.