Discover the Harz with your dog in a whole new way!
We have put together the best leisure tips for you, so that your holiday in the Harz Mountains will be unforgettable.
Don't just spend the whole day hiking, but also experience adventures such as a ride on the Harzer Schmalspurbahn or cable car.
Visit historical cities like Goslar, Wernigerode or Quedlinburg and be enchanted by the medieval architecture. Or how about a trip to the show mine Büchenberg or a visit to the wildlife park? Your dog will be delighted! Discover the Harz with all its facets and create unforgettable memories with your faithful companion.
Book your holiday with your dog in the Harz region now and experience pure adventure!
- > Ride with the Harzer Schmalspurbahn
- > Rafting on the Wendefurth Dam
- > Cable car in Thale and adventure world
- > Cable car in Bad Harzburg
- > Wurmbergseilbahn Braunlage
- > Zoo / Hexentanzplatz Thale
- > Zoo Christianental Wernigerode
- > Boat trip across the Oker Lake
- > Brocken mountain (on foot, by train or by carriage)
- > Wurmberg mountain (on foot or by cable car)
Our recommendations for your trip with your dog:
> Before your planned trip to the respective attraction, please check whether new guidelines apply or whether a leash or even a muzzle is required.
> We always recommend taking enough dog bags with you.
> These are available free of charge from our tourist information offices,
as well as in the dog bag dispensers:
· Kurpark in Hasselfelde
· Schlosspark in Elbingerode
· Wilhelm-Schmidt-Park in Benneckenstein